MIRA Safety M4 CBRN Military Poncho - Navy Blue - Medium
Manufactured by MIRA Safety
MIRA Safety M4 CBRN Military Poncho is practical, designed for flexibility, and a great addition to your CBRN suit for protection in hazardous situations. It is made of flexible, tear-resistant polyamide material that provides an insulating barrier of protection for up to two hours from CBRN threats. It's available in three different sizes for a comfortable fit and multiple colors to match your gear. Weighing only 23 ounces, this poncho is lightweight and compact enough to fit into a backpack pocket. Pair it with the MIRA Safety gas masks or HAZ-SUITs for added protection. The M4 CBRN Military Poncho ships in a vacuum-sealed, water-resistant cube and can be stored for up to 15 years when left in the original packaging.
- Size medium - For operators between 5'7 and 5'11 (170 cm - 180 cm)
- Works with MIRA Safety gas masks and HAZ-SUITS
- Protects skin and equipment from coming in contact with CBRN threats in gas and aerosol/liquid form
- Made of polyamide material that's flexible and comfortable to wear
- Tear-resistant construction
- Compact enough to fit a backpack pocket
- Lightweight at just 23 oz
- Vacuum sealed in a water-resistant cube for easy storage
- 15-year shelf life if kept in original packaging
- Tested and meets all requirements in accordance with the Military Standard of the Republic of Serbia (PKP 6468/07)
California Prop 65 warning
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.