NcSTAR VISM AR15 MOD2 Ambidextrous Featureless Grip
- Designed for firearms using AR pistol grips in featureless builds
- Ambidextrous AR grip with thumb rest shelves on either side
- Thumb shelves provide secure grip and better firearm control
- Thumb shelves have clearance cuts to work with most ambi-safety levers
- Rear blade behind main body prevents shooter’s thumb from wrapping around
- Storage compartment with door
- Black polymer with textured grip construction
- Included mounting bolt and tool included
NcSTAR provides excellent quality gear for the shooting professional in optics, bags, mounts, shooting gear, accessories, and more at economic prices. They cater to professional and sporting shooters using high-quality products with innovative features.
Ratings & Reviews
Probably the best featureless fin grip you can buy
by Bryan -
First of all, it sucks living in a place where our rights are infringed upon. With that out of the way, the best way to deal with these problems is by getting a featureless grip that makes gripping the rifle easier than just your standard fin grip. This does just that, while it may not be as easy to handle as something like the sparrow grip or the juggernaut tactical, this is compatible with pretty much any stock, rifle or carbine, and the thumb shelf it has makes it so you can grip and hold your AR with one hand relatively easily, granted that your rifle doesnt weight 15 pounds with all the tactical stuff you might put on it.
<br>Also, this grip is fantastic for lefties as well, and being a lefty, I can't recommend this enough.