North American Rescue Out PAK Basic Kit - Black
- Compact and versatile mini first aid kit
- Contains first aid essentials for the outdoors
- Rugged nylon pack can be mounted vertically or horizontally to MOLLE or belts up to 3"
- Clam shell configuration with 2 main sleeves for easy access
- Multiple elastic organization loops
- Vertical mount can be set to open for left or right handed use
- Weighs less than 1 lb.
- (1) C-A-T® (Combat Application Tourniquet®) Orange
- (1) Responder Compressed Gauze
- (1) 4 in. Flat Responder ETD™
- (1) Emergency Survival Blanket (52 in. x 84 in.)
- (5) Flexible Fabric Bandage (3/4 in. x 3 in.)
- (1) Wound Closure Strip Bandage (pack of 10)
- (3) Antibiotic Ointment
- (2) Sting & Bite Packet
- (3) Safetec .9 G Burn Gel
- (1) Mini Duct Tape (2 in. x 100 in.)
- (1) Bear Claw Nitrile Sand Gloves (Pair, Large)
- (1) Med Cross Patch (GRY/BLK, 2 in. x 2 in.)
- L 6 in. x W 3 in. x D 3 in.
- Weight: 13 oz
California Prop 65 warning
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Ratings & Reviews
Great little Individual first aid kit at a good price
by Lee Keller King -
This is a great little kit at a great price. It is not, and was not meant to be, a comprehensive "does everything" kit, or an advanced first aid kit. But it contains what I was looking for -- personal first aid items with a good CAT tourniquet.
I got mine because I hope to soon be shooting alone at an outdoor range on a hunting lease I'm trying to get. I wanted to be prepared if, God forbid, I had an accident (not necessarily a gunshot) while out there alone.
I suppose I could add a chest seal, but seriously, could use use a
chest seal on myself if I had a sucking chest wound? What I really need to do is (1) re-take some first aid classes, and get a AFAK for the car.