North American Rescue Out-PAK Basic Kit - Real Tree
Manufactured by North American Rescue
The North American Rescue Outdoor Personal Aid Kit (Out-PAK) is perfectly sized to throw on your belt for an outdoor adventure. At just 13 oz and half the size of the T.O.R.K. platform, this pint-sized kit is still fully loaded with the important medical items you need in the wild. Contained in a convenient 500 Denier nylon bag with easy access to the contents, the Out-PAK just might be your best friend in the bush.
- Compact and versatile mini first aid kit
- Contains first aid essentials for the outdoors
- Rugged nylon pack can be mounted vertically or horizontally to MOLLE or belts up to 3"
- Clam shell configuration with 2 main sleeves for easy access
- Multiple elastic organization loops
- Vertical mount can be set to open for left or right handed use
- Weighs less than 1 lb.
- (1) C-A-T® (Combat Application Tourniquet®) Orange
- (1) Responder Compressed Gauze
- (1) 4 in. Flat Responder ETD™
- (1) Emergency Survival Blanket (52 in. x 84 in.)
- (5) Flexible Fabric Bandage (3/4 in. x 3 in.)
- (1) Wound Closure Strip Bandage (pack of 10)
- (3) Antibiotic Ointment
- (2) Sting & Bite Packet
- (3) Safetec .9 G Burn Gel
- (1) Mini Duct Tape (2 in. x 100 in.)
- (1) Bear Claw Nitrile Sand Gloves (Pair, Large)
- (1) Med Cross Patch (GRY/BLK, 2 in. x 2 in.)
- L 6 in. x W 3 in. x D 3 in.
- Weight: 13 oz
BrandNorth American Rescue
California Prop 65 warning
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.