North American Rescue Range Trauma Kit with Hard Case - Orange
Manufactured by North American Rescue
Accidents happen, and the North American Rescue Range Trauma Kit with Hard Case is here to help. The Range Trauma Kit is designed to combat the most common types of injuries that can occur on the range or in the field where firearms are used in a kit that's easy to transport and store, so you'll always have it on hand. The bright orange hard case offers maximum visibility with a water-tight seal to protect your medical supplies. Each kit comes fully stocked with ready-to-use life-saving equipment and supplies that even non-medically trained personnel can utilize. The Range Trauma Kit with Hard Case from North American Rescue is a must-have for anyone training or using firearms and can treat minor sprains to blast injuries, burns, and chest wounds.
- Bright orange, water-tight hard case
- Kit supplies arranged in a modular system
- Lid storage organizer
- Removable nylon pouches
- Easy to read treatment labels
- (1) HyFin® Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack
- (2) Orange C-A-T® Tourniquet
- (2) Combat Gauze LE Hemostatic Dressing
- (2) NAR Compressed Gauze
- (2) 6" Emergency Trauma Dressing (ETD™)
- (5) 2-Pack Sterile Gauze Pads, 4" x 4"
- (2) Polycarbonate Eye Shield
- (2) Elastic Wrap - 4"
- (2) Triangular Bandage
- (2) SAM® Splint II
- (1) Surgical Tape - 2"
- (50) Flexible Adhesive Strip Bandage, 0.75" x 3"
- (1) Burntec® Burn Dressing - 5" x 5"
- (1) Eye Wash, 4 oz
- (1) Forceps, Splinter, 4.5"
- (1) Responder Trauma Shears, 7.25"
- (4) Pair of Responder Nitrile Gloves, Lg.
- (1) CPR Mask
- (1) Marker, Permanent
- Case Closed: L 9.5" x W 13.5" x H 6"
- Weight: 8 lb 12 oz
BrandNorth American Rescue
California Prop 65 warning
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.