Primary Arms Platinum Series 1-8x24mm FFP Rifle Scope - Illuminated ACSS Griffin MIL
- Robski reviews the 1-8x Platinum ACSS Griffin MIL
- Dimitri overviews new ACSS Raptor M2 and ACSS Griffin reticles
- CountryMash explains how to use the Griffin MIL
- TiborsaurusRex and Dimitri take Raptor M2 and Griffin MIL to 800 yards
The Platinum Series 1-8x24mm first focal plane rifle scope is our premium-grade recon rifle optic, tuned for close quarters and mid-range use. With top-of-the-line Japanese glass, high quality materials, and precision engineering, the Platinum Series is constructed with uncompromising craftmanship, durability, and optical clarity. Purpose-built for tactical shooting, competition, or hunting, the Platinum 1-8x24mm first focal plane rifle scope is going to be your new go-to optic.
- High quality Japanese glass with enhanced clarity
- First focal plane reticles stay true at every magnification
- Heavy duty, high-strength construction 34mm tube
- Partial red reticle illumination is night vision compatible on the lowest settings and daylight bright on the highest
- Precise, tactile, and audible 0.1 MIL click adjustments with Zero Reset
- 1-8x magnification range has red dot speed for close quarters and is accurate at medium range
- Waterproof, shock resistant, and fog resistant
- ACSS Griffin MIL reticle provides an all-in-one package for close quarters and even very long range shooting
- Durable hardcoat anodized black finish
- Made in Japan
- Protected by our lifetime warranty
This 1-8x24mm Platinum series scope is equipped with the first focal plane ACSS Griffin MIL reticle. This incredible, all-in-one reticle features an eye-catching horseshoe that functions just like a red dot at low magnifications, allowing for unsurpassed close quarters engagement speed. The automatic ranging system gives easy estimation on targets out to 600 yards. At 8x, the full features of the reticle come to life, offering moving target leads and a MIL-dot matrix that allows for precise shots at extended ranges with any caliber.
Our advanced reticle designs promote set-and-forget zeroing, but for those who prefer to count their clicks, the Japanese made platinum series features tactile, audible, and -- more importantly -- precise and repeatable 0.1 MIL click adjustments. Once zero has been achieved, the finger-adjustable turrets can be easily reset to 0 as well, allowing future adjustments to be readily tracked. To protect your zero, the turrets are locking. Pull out on the turrets to make your adjustments, push in to lock them down and ensure bumps on the range or in a bag won’t throw off your zero.
Whether you're looking for a workhorse optic for tactical shooting, competition, or out on your next hunt, the uncompromising clarity and quality of our Platinum Series may be exactly what you're looking for. These remarkably flexible scopes will help you dominate close quarters and get fast, predictable hits out to 800 yards. To top it off, this fantastic scope is covered by our lifetime warranty.
Ratings & Reviews
One of the best lpvo out there. Can’t beat the quality for the price. Glass is incredibly clear and the reticle is easy to use. It’s nice to see a company supply end caps for the price it’s at. The illumination works well during the day. Shipping was fast and the customer service is great. I would highly recommend.
Great HD glass and one of the best MIL/MRAD reticles you can find in a LPVO for sure.
Another home run!
Absolutely another fantastic scope from PA. The platinum series is absolutely top shelf. Dimitri has once again hit it out of the park with this reticle. I have the ACSS Raptor and now the Griffin Mil. Made hits at 700and 800yds with my SR-25 using JUST THE RETICLE, no dialing.