Primary Arms 1X Prism Low Mount - 1.05" Central Height - Black
Out of Stock
- Durable 6061-T6 aluminum construction
- Scratch resistant matte black hardcoat anodized finish
- Convenient thumbscrew base
- Reversible design can be configured for left or right-handed shooters
- Industry standard microdot screw pattern
- 1.05" low height mount
- Can be combined with available spacers for Absolute or Lower 1/3rd cowitness applications
Please note: While compatible with traditional microdot style optics, this mount will place the center-line of the topic 1/4" lower than when used with our PAC1X prism scope. The low mount will place standard pattern micro red dot sights at 0.80" over the optics rail.
Ratings & Reviews
Great for the cyclops and rotary red dot.
by David -
Solid low mount,
<br>It can even be used with Micro red dots for a really solid mounting solution. Doesn't look half bad with the PA Rotary red dot. Doesn't match up perfectly with micros but function over form.
How low can you go.
by Stephen -
Excellent product with fast shipping. This mount allows for the use of the cyclops on a Ruger American Ranch rifle without sacrificing good cheek to stock contact.