Primary Arms 1X Prism Low Mount - 1.05" Central Height - Black
- Durable 6061-T6 aluminum construction
- Scratch resistant matte black hardcoat anodized finish
- Convenient thumbscrew base
- Reversible design can be configured for left or right-handed shooters
- Industry standard microdot screw pattern
- 1.05" low height mount
- Can be combined with available spacers for Absolute or Lower 1/3rd cowitness applications
Please note: While compatible with traditional microdot style optics, this mount will place the center-line of the topic 1/4" lower than when used with our PAC1X prism scope. The low mount will place standard pattern micro red dot sights at 0.80" over the optics rail.
Ratings & Reviews
How low can you go.
by Stephen -
Excellent product with fast shipping. This mount allows for the use of the cyclops on a Ruger American Ranch rifle without sacrificing good cheek to stock contact.
Great for the cyclops and rotary red dot.
by David -
Solid low mount,
<br>It can even be used with Micro red dots for a really solid mounting solution. Doesn't look half bad with the PA Rotary red dot. Doesn't match up perfectly with micros but function over form.