Propper Stretch Tactical Pant
- 5.6 oz 96% nylon / 4% spandex stretch micro ripstop
- YKZ zip fly with Prym snap
- Hand pockets with tool clip edge
- Teflon fabric protector
- Side elastic waistband
- Reinforced hand pockets
- Magazine pocket and side cargo pocket with flap closure
- Internal knee pad pockets for optional protection
- Reinforced seat and knees
- Fade, shrink, and wrinkle-resistant
- Relaxed fit
- NTOA member tested and approved
Ratings & Reviews
Best Tactical Cool Wearing Pants
These are very dry & cool, I live just South of Primary Arms along the Coast of Texas & it can get hot down here. I love that these are light, stretchy, waterproof and extremely comfortable!
<br>I'll be buying more. True to size, I wear a 32-32 or 32-34 with my boots.. these are perfect. 32-32 fit fine with boots. Great for CCW & they have a stretch band located on each side with plenty of pockets. (Won't fit a Note 10+ in the front left "Cell Phone" pocket)
<br> I wear mine almost everyday now while working on the Ranch in sticker bushes, working with Barbwire fencing & hunting.
<br>I've noticed that the way the cross stitching is on these that the Barbwire & stickers just slide off, no sticking & tearing going on here! Grab a pair, you won't be disappointed..