Radical Firearms 10.5" 5.56 NATO 1:7 Carbine Length M4 Pistol - 10" M-LOK FCR Gen3 Rail and KAK Pistol Tube
The Radical Firearms FCR system is a slim handguard that provides the weight savings you want without sacrificing any of the mounting possibilities you require. This freefloat design offers a monolithic Picatinny rail and plenty of M-LOK attachment points for all your gear.
- 10.5" 41V50 chrome moly vanadium steel M4 contour barrel
- Chambered in 5.56 NATO with a 1:7 twist rate
- M16 cut bolt carrier group with Melonite finish
- BCG high pressure tested and magnetic particle inspected
- Standard charging handle
- MIL-SPEC single stage trigger
- 1/2x28 A2 flash hider
- 10" Radical Firearms M-LOK FCR rail
- Gen 3 rail mounting system
- Mission First Tactical Pistol Grip
- Built with KAK Industries Pistol Tube
- Made in the U.S.A. in Stafford, Texas!
Ratings & Reviews
Good budget buy but has its issues.
by Rick C. -
Not a bad buy for the price.
<br>- Great price!
<br>- BCG is pretty good quality for an affordable complete build compared to some manufacturers.
<br>- Upper and lower recievers have very little gap and almost no existent wobble.
<br>- M-Lok rails on the FCR rail are machined to spec.
<br>- Came with ambidextrous selector switch.
<br>- MFT aftermarket pistol grip came with package compared to the basic A2 grip.
<br>- Even though it's a mil-spec upper/lower, some things were out of spec or on the higher end of tolerances.
<br>- It took awhile to find a buffer tube that was thread into the lower due to the super tight tolerances (even the supplied KAK tube fit on there so well that anything bigger would not).
<br>- A2 flash hider was torqued down so much from factory that the crush washer was stuck and would not come off past the threads.
<br>- Castle nut was made of lower quality/soft aluminum and would deform at the part where the armorers wrench would torque so that had to be replaced.