Radical Firearms .450 Bushmaster AR-15 16" Carbine Length - 15" M-LOK Rail
- Chambered in the straight walled .450 Bushmaster cartridge
- 16” Barrel machined from 4140 chrome moly vanadium steel
- Melonite finish on barrel and bolt
- HBAR barrel profile
- Radical Firearms Panzer muzzle brake
- 15” Radical Firearms MHR M-LOK handguard
- Forged 7075-T6 upper and lower receivers
- Type III hardcoat anodized finish
- Oversized ejection port
- Single feed ramp barrel extension
- Mission First Tactical Minimalist stock
- Ambidextrous safety, extended bolt release, RF mag release
- Includes .450 Bushmaster proprietary magazine
- Made in the U.S.A
California Prop 65 warning
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Ratings & Reviews
by Kenneth -
I bought this rifle last November. It would not cycle factory or handloads. The bolt would not lock to the rear. I sent it back to Radical Firearms and they told me nothing was wrong. Basically called me a liar... I then changed out the buffer spring with a flat wire spring which helped it cycle occasionally (still would not lock to the rear). I finally opened the gas port a step; technically voided the warranty, but Radical wasn’t helping anyway. Rifle finally cycles. I will not buy Radical Firearms products in the future.
open and adjust.
if you have failure to eject, i would suggest opening the gas port a bit and buy an adjustable gas block to help mitigate it. over all this is my HD AR. If it can down a bear it can down anyone, its a nasty cartrige afterall. Make sure you get the Lancer Mags 10rds with tromix followers 4+1 it can make a huge difference. This is still a go to gun. Make the best out of everything. It is reliable as soon as you replace the gas block to something adjustable. Mahalo nui.