Radical Firearms .450 Bushmaster AR-15 16" Carbine Length - 15" M-LOK Rail
- Chambered in the straight walled .450 Bushmaster cartridge
- 16” Barrel machined from 4140 chrome moly vanadium steel
- Melonite finish on barrel and bolt
- HBAR barrel profile
- Radical Firearms Panzer muzzle brake
- 15” Radical Firearms MHR M-LOK handguard
- Forged 7075-T6 upper and lower receivers
- Type III hardcoat anodized finish
- Oversized ejection port
- Single feed ramp barrel extension
- Mission First Tactical Minimalist stock
- Ambidextrous safety, extended bolt release, RF mag release
- Includes .450 Bushmaster proprietary magazine
- Made in the U.S.A
This Complete AR-15 is built on forged 7075-T6 aluminum receivers with type III hardcoat anodizing and comes with many additional upgrades to make shooting more fun. It comes standard with a Mission First Tactical Minimalist stock attached to a carbine length buffer tube that allows you to adjust the length of pull. Rounding out the rest of the lower receiver is an ambidextrous safety selector, extended magazine release and bolt release, all made in house at Radical Firearms. The upper receiver is assembled with Mil-Spec parts and features an enlarged ejection port to facilitate the larger cases. To protect your hand and barrel is the 15” Radical Firearms MHR handguard. This handguard features a full length picatinny top rail and plenty of M-LOK slots, so you can set up your rifle for your specific hunt. Step into the world of semi-automatic big bore hunting with this Radical Firearms complete 450 Bushmaster AR.
Radical Firearms offers law enforcement grade hardware. Crafted with quality materials and covered by their lifetime warranty, Radical Firearms is an outstanding choice for any budget.
Ratings & Reviews
by Kenneth -
I bought this rifle last November. It would not cycle factory or handloads. The bolt would not lock to the rear. I sent it back to Radical Firearms and they told me nothing was wrong. Basically called me a liar... I then changed out the buffer spring with a flat wire spring which helped it cycle occasionally (still would not lock to the rear). I finally opened the gas port a step; technically voided the warranty, but Radical wasn’t helping anyway. Rifle finally cycles. I will not buy Radical Firearms products in the future.