Radical Firearms AR-15 16" 7.62x39 Carbine - 15" M-LOK FCR Rail
Out of Stock
- 16” 4150 chrome moly vanadium steel barrel chambered in 7.62x39
- HBAR barrel profile with Melonite finish
- 1:10 twist rate for stabilizing the heavier .30 caliber projectile
- Melonite coated bolt carrier group
- Carbine length gas system
- .750 gas block diameter
- Mil-Spec A2 flash hider
- Forged 7075-T6 upper and lower receivers
- Type III hardcoat anodized
- Radical Firearms FCR M-LOK handguard
- Ambi safety selector, Billet mag release, and extended bolt release
- Mission First Tactical Minimalist stock and ergonomic pistol grip
- Includes 20 round 7.62x39 magazine
- Made in the U.S.A.
The 7.62x39 upper isn’t the only component packed full of features. The forged 7075-T6 lower receiver comes with an ambidextrous safety selector, billet magazine release, and an extended bolt release all made in house at Radical Firearms. It also features Mission First Tactical furniture like an ergonomic pistol grip and the popular Minimalist stock. Why spend the money buying a stock AR-15 only to spend more money upgrading it, when you can buy one with high quality aftermarket components already installed? With this Radical Firearms complete AR-15 style rifle, all you need is your favorite optic or iron sights and you are ready to head to the range.
Radical Firearms offers law enforcement grade hardware. Crafted with quality materials and covered by their lifetime warranty, Radical Firearms is an outstanding choice for any budget.
Ratings & Reviews
Not sure what to make of the quality yet
Bought this on the cyber Monday sale. As soon as I received it I noticed the rail screws were hammered in so deep that I broke an Allen wrench trying to get it off to put an M-lok grip on. I even used a torch to try and hear them up and it did nothing. Immediately sent back to Radical. I think they used a 60,000 pound press to press the screws in? I’ll update the review when I get to shoot this thing.