SB Tactical SBA4 Pistol Stabilizing Brace - Black
- Designed after the SBM4 with more rigid profile
- Compatible with Mil-Spec carbine buffer tubes
- Includes 7075-T6 aluminum buffer tube
- 5 positions of adjustment
- Integral, ambidextrous QD sling socket
- ATF compliant
- Veteran designed and made in the U.S.A.
SB Tactical, the originator of the Pistol Stabilizing Brace, is a groundbreaking leader committed to providing hard-core shooters with what they need. They will let nothing stand in the way of their relentless quest to innovate and to help preserve and protect the Second Amendment.
Ratings & Reviews
SB TACTICAL GOT IT RIGHT WITH THE SBA4 PISTOL STABILIZING BRACE
by Derek -
I love this pistol brace. I only wish that it was available when I purchased my SBA3. This is a solid made brace and give me larger cheek pad perch area. The SBA3 wrist supports would always collapse and feel a little cheap, you don't get that with the SBA4. I'm going to replace my SBA3 with an SBA4.
Not as good as SBA3 Predecessor
by Styxx2018 -
Although it is more substantial in size (longer and wider), I feel the quality is not as good as it predecessor.