Seekins Precision Stainless Match Grade .223 Wylde Barrel - 18"
- .223 Wylde chamber
- Rifle length gas system
- Precision cut 416 stainless steel blanks
- 5R button rifling with 1:8 twist rate
- Bead blasted finish with Armor Black coating
- 1/2x28 threading for your favorite muzzle devices
- Gas block alignment dimple for easy installation
- .750" diameter gas seat for popular gas blocks
- Individually inspected 4 times during production
- Drop-in fit for MIL-SPEC receivers
Proof that the American Dream is alive and well, Seekins Precision began in 2004 with a single product. Their rapid growth has carried them from the early days of manufacturing scope rings to include more than ten major product lines, including complete rifles.
Ratings & Reviews
by Earl -
This barrel has loved everything I have put through it. From bulk 55 gr FMJ to match 75 bthp . I could not be happier. I also put the seekins adjustable gas block on this rifle. I am looking forward to working up a hand load for it. The bulk , cheap ammo is shooting 1.5” groups at a hundred and the match is shooting .75” 5 shot groups. For comparison the previous barrel was shooting 4” groups with same bulk ammo at the same distance it was a 20” 5r barrel.