Spike's Tactical 16" 5.56 NATO Rifle with Carbine Handguard
Out of Stock
Known for quality and reliability, Spike's Tactical rifles are inspected by professionally trained armorers, then test fired for final functions check. Designed as a fully MIL-SPEC compliant rifle, this level of quality and performance is now available at a price range that is affordable to shooters of any budget. Every component is manufactured to MIL-SPEC standards and backed by the Spike's Tactical lifetime warranty.
- 16" 41V50 chrome moly vanadium barrel, with carbine length gas system and front sight base, with a phosphate finish.
- 1/2x28 thread pitch with a 1:7 twist rate.
- Spike's Tactical phosphate M16 cut, bolt carrier group, HPT and MPI.
- Standard charging handle.
- Standard MIL-SPEC trigger.
- Ships with A2 flash hider.
- A2 carbine handguard.
- Includes Magpul Rear MBUS flip-up sight.
- A2 pistol grip, trigger guard, and safety selector.
- Ships with Spike's M4 collapsible buttstock.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Ratings & Reviews
Customer service is the reason why I continue to do business with Primary Arms. Dani was fast to reply to my email and correct the issue. Going out to shoot this AR this weekend. Best place on the Internet!