Spike's Tactical 5.56 LE Complete Upper BAR2 Quad Rail and FSB - 16"
Manufactured by Spike's Tactical
Out of Stock
The Spike's Tactical 16" 5.56 Mid Length CHF Complete Upper offers the same level of quality and performance available in all their rifles. Spike’s Tactical maintains a high standard of tolerances and attention to detail in the uppers they use for complete rifle builds. Every complete upper is test fired before leaving their facility and is backed by the Spike's Tactical lifetime warranty.
- 7075-T6 forged aluminum upper receiver.
- Forward assist and ejection port door.
- 16" 5.56 NATO, cold hammer forged, Optimal profile barrel with mid-length gas system.
- 41V50 chrome moly vanadium steel with phosphate coating.
- Chrome lined to M249 SAW specifications.
- 1/2x28 thread pitch with a 1:7 twist rate.
- M4 feed ramps.
- Pinned A2 front sight base.
- 6061-T6 aluminum, free floating, 9" BAR2 rail.
- Standard charging handle.
- Phosphate coated, M16 cut, complete bolt carrier group.
- BCG high pressure tested and magnetic particle inspected.
- A2 flash hider.
- Weight: 4 lbs 4 oz.
Barrel Material41V50 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel
Caliber Gauge5.56 NATO
Gas System LengthMid-Length
Gas System TypeDirect Impingement
Handguard9 in Spike's BAR2 Quad Rail
Muzzle DeviceA2 Flash Hider