Spikes Tactical Complete AR-15 Lower - Color Fill - M4 Stock
- Color filled Spike’s Spider logo and bullet pictogram selector markings.
- 7075-T6 forged receiver.
- MIL-A-8625F Type III Class 2 hard coat anodized finish.
- Low shelf, RDIAS compatible.
- Jeweled MIL-SPEC trigger.
- Billet magazine release button.
- Spike’s Tactical Pro Grip.
- 6-position MIL-SPEC buffer tube, castle nut, and staked latch plate.
- 17-7 stainless buffer spring.
- ST-T2 buffer.
- Spike's Tactical M4 Stock.
- Weight: 1 lb 12 oz.
Ratings & Reviews
All of my AR's have Spike's Complete lowers. This color fill was claimed by my wife. Great job no slop on coloring job. Fit and finish off lower is top notch. Only thing I replaced so far is the stock, pistol grip and trigger guard. The trigger will get replaced with an SSA soon. This lower fit perfectly to a new BCM upper. Tight and aligned right. BCM parts used in replacement of stock, pg and tg in FG.
Spikes Tactical Complete Lower
No problems . Works great.Dropped in a CMC 3.5 lb. trigger. What a difference. Spend the money on the trigger and use an old scope and you'll see better groups.
by Mark -
They don't make them any better than this. Prettier, maybe. More expensive, sure. But not better. 5/5.
Can't beat Spikes
To my knowledge PA is the only retailer to offer this lower in which the Spider logo is painted in. All the others I've seen the logo is not painted in - just the safety selector emblems. Crisp trigger and quality buffer assembly. Great price.
Fast shipping. Was not impressed with the butt stock so I changed it to a Magpul. Spend the extra money for a high quality butt stock. The color markings on the lower were perfect. I would have to say Spikes knocked it out of the park on this one.