Spike's Tactical 14.5" 5.56 NATO Complete Upper with Mid-Length Handguard and Pinned Dynacomp
Manufactured by Spike's Tactical
The Spike's Tactical 14.5" 5.56 Mid Length CHF Complete Upper offers the same level of quality and performance available in all their rifles. Spike’s Tactical maintains a high standard of tolerances and attention to detail in the uppers they use for complete rifle builds. Every complete upper is test fired before leaving their facility and is backed by the Spike's Tactical lifetime warranty.
- 7075-T6 forged aluminum upper receiver.
- Forward assist and ejection port door.
- 14.5" 5.56 NATO, cold hammer forged, Optimal profile barrel with mid-length gas system.
- 41V50 chrome moly vanadium steel with phosphate coating.
- Chrome lined to M249 SAW specifications.
- 1/2x28 thread pitch with a 1:7 twist rate.
- M4 feed ramps.
- Pinned A2 front sight base.
- Standard charging handle.
- Phosphate coated, M16 cut, complete bolt carrier group.
- BCG high pressure tested and magnetic particle inspected.
- Pinned and welded Dynacomp for a 16" over all barrel length.
- Weight: 4 lbs 1 oz.
Barrel Material41V50 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel
Caliber Gauge5.56 NATO
Gas System LengthMid-Length
Gas System TypeDirect Impingement
HandguardMid-Length Drop-In Handguard
Muzzle DeviceSpike's Tactical Dynacomp - Pinned and Welded