Spike's Tactical 16" 5.56 NATO Complete Upper with 12" BAR2 Quad Rail
Manufactured by Spike's Tactical
The Spike's Tactical 16" 5.56 LE Mid Length Complete Upper offers the same level of quality and performance available in all their rifles. Spike’s Tactical maintains a high standard of tolerances and attention to detail in the uppers they use for complete rifle builds. Every complete upper is test fired before leaving their facility and is backed by the Spike's Tactical lifetime warranty.
- 7075-T6 forged aluminum upper receiver.
- Forward assist and ejection port door.
- 16" 5.56 NATO, chrome lined barrel with mid-length gas system.
- 41V50 chrome moly vanadium steel with phosphate coating.
- 1/2x28 thread pitch with a 1:7 twist rate.
- M4 feed ramps.
- 6061-T6 aluminum, free floating,12” BAR2 rail.
- Standard charging handle.
- Phosphate coated, M16 cut, complete bolt carrier group.
- BCG high pressure tested and magnetic particle inspected.
- A2 flash hider.
- Weight: 4 lbs 7 oz.
Barrel Material41V50 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel
Caliber Gauge5.56 NATO
Gas System LengthMid-Length
Gas System TypeDirect Impingement
Handguard12 in Spike's BAR2 Quad Rail
Muzzle DeviceA2 Flash Hider