Stern Defense Conversion Block - Beretta 92 9mm Magazines
- Designed for use with 9mm barrels and Glock cut bolts
- Constructed from 6061-T6 aluminum with type 3 hardcoat anodized finish
- 4140 steel NiB coated feed ramp
- Ergonomic magazine release
- Last round bolt hold open
- Works with all generations of Beretta 92 magazines
- Works with any Mil-Spec lower receiver
- Made in the U.S.A.
With pistol caliber AR-15s on the rise in popularity, Stern Defense is leading the way with innovative components to convert your standard AR lower to be compatible with pistol magazines from Glock, S&W, and even Beretta in a variety of calibers. Stern Defense is located in Missouri and dedicated to helping you build the ultimate pistol caliber carbine.
Ratings & Reviews
by Joseph -
Not sure where to start,OK lets start with a great price and then on to a great product.High quality and perfect fit and function as expected and without a doubt a big thank you to P/A. Not only did they ship the same day but I had my item in hand in 3 days and it was Veterans day. This is a company I want to deal with and hope to for many years to come.Thanks P/A you have a customer for life...Joe
by Joseph -
Just a quick update, recently made a range trip and I have to say the Stern Defense conversion block worked flawlessly. Installed in a BCA multi cal lower with a BCA 9mm upper, I would highly recommend this product and as always Primary Arms for great customer service !