Streamlight TLR-8AG Weapon Light with Green Laser - 500 Lumens - Low Switch
- Powered by (1) CR123A lithium battery
- Low-profile ambidextrous on/off switch
- Safe off feature on bezel prevents accidental activation
- Aircraft aluminum construction
- Durable anodized finish
- IPX4 water resistant
- Narrow beam
- Optimized peripheral illumination
- Includes low activation switch
- Length: 2.15"
- Weight: 2.64 oz
- Limited lifetime warranty
- White LED
- High - 4,300 candela - 500 lumens - 1.5 hours runtime (light or light/laser)
- Green Laser
- 510 - 520nm - 11 hours runtime (laser only)
Streamlight is a hands-on company. They learn by doing. They go through firefighters' training. They take courses in low-light shooting. They are hunters, fishermen, outdoor and sports enthusiasts. Hands-on, real-world experience is what sets Streamlight apart. Who knows what They'll come up with next?
Ratings & Reviews
I dumped a Crimson Trace Floozy for this Beauty
<br>-Nearly as compact as Crimson Trace CMR204,
<br>-comparable price to cmr204
<br>-5x brighter light than CMR 204 (specs are 100 lumens for 204 vs. 500 lumens for TLR-8ag)
<br>-much better easer, more secure, (closer to weapon, better adapters, one screw tightening) spring loaded mount)mounting than CMR-204
<br>-brighter laser than cmr-204.Held side by side, on shining at same wall, TLR-8 is brighter& crisper.
<br>-better positioned switches with better design, including activation motion, quality and pressure needed for activation than CMR204
<br>-tighter, identical (uses same size allen wrench)adjustment screws than CMR 204
<br>- I traded in two other CMR-204with switch problems before I was able to diagnose the issue and fix it on the third CMR-204 I received!
<br>-better, easier way to change between light configurations than the CMR-204.