Strike Industries Strike Rail M-LOK AR-15 Handguard - Black - 13.5"
The Strike Industries Strike Rail is designed to be lightweight and feature rich. This rail offers Picatinny rail sections located at forward and rear positions along the 12-o’clock of the handguard, leaving plenty of space for your favorite sights and accessories. Picatinny along the center has been left out for optimized weight reduction. M-LOK mounting points at the 3, 6, and 9-o’clock positions provide many more locations for gear as well as excellent airflow to keep your rifle running cool.
NOTE: Due to the nature of the anodization process, colors from batch to batch may vary.
- 1.57” internal diameter for suppressor compatibility
- M-LOK compatible
- Ambidextrous QD socket placement
- Built in anti-rotation feature
- Reinforced steel barrel nut and bolt included
California Prop 65 warning
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Ratings & Reviews
Best guard 2018 for most applications
by Jonathan -
- Light, huge upgrade from my 9.5" Anderson guard
- Sturdy, it can take a hit
- More comfortable than other brands, especially with that stupid protruding barrel-nut clamp. Does no one grip the mag well at these companies?
- Doesn't have the fit and finish like some rails, I'm not a fan of the low reflection anodizing . If I want concealment, I'm going to spray paint this.
- Still has that cheese-grader feel, but far less than some others.
- Tolerance for the anti-rotation-mechanism is too low. I want this to be tight like.. well you know. I had to use shims/sticky pads, to stop this from rotating in my hand. Even a little rotation will fk up your sites and lasers.
- The protruding bottom MLok slots were a mistake. They are just uncomfortable to hold onto.
- Strike Industries is "almost" there, closer than the rest.
Feels great in hand
by Victor -
I just put this on and it feels exactly how I wanted. Nothing to complain about this product is great!!
by Ted -
Very nice fit & feel. Looks great!
by Johnny -
Highly recommended, feels amazing on my 16" hbar. I throw on the attachments on as well
Why not five☆?
by Goo -
All within specs. All slots smooth.
Perfect fit, on the light side and the price more than affordable.