Strike Industries Sidewinder 45 Degree Offset BUIS
Please add to cart for your price$159.95
The SI-Ambush mounting system features a unique locking bar design that allows it to be lightweight and durable, while fitting neatly under optics and accessories.
- SI-Ambush low profile mounting system
- Left or right 45-degree offset and conventional inline capabilities
- Tool-less dial adjustments for windage and elevation
- Steel and aircraft aluminum construction
- Weight: 3.4 oz
Strike Industries products are designed by shooting experts for the shooting sportsman. They have anything from AR-15 parts and accessories to Glock components so you can completely customize your set up no matter what you run. Their complete line of innovative products come in a huge variety of colors and finishes so you can not only customize function, but personalize your look. You can’t go wrong with Strike Industries.
Ratings & Reviews
by Steve -
Got them for a good deal, half price. The concept is great, they work, but some improvements can be had imo. The lockup is a little loose... don't know if the spring is too weak, pushing on the detent, but i prefer a tighter lock up. The sights don't move during recoil as far as I can tell but you can easily move them with a slight push with your finger. These sights fit flush on the top rail so it's nice that it doesn't get in the way of my scope.
Just don't...I destroyed these just trying to remove them.
by Matt -
1. When they're flipped up, they're very floppy with no locking. 2. Went to remove them and the tiny and cheap little allen screw stripped out. Just a drop of blue Loctite and 18 in. lbs was all it took to strip the screw 3. I bought an appropriately sized ez-out bit and attempted to remove it, BUT the screw is so soft it wouldn't even grip it, it just tore right through it. 4. Had to destroy them to remove them - when all else failed, I had to order a 2" cut off wheel for my dremel and literally cut them in half to get them off. 5. I reached out to SI about replacement screws (before I knew these would be destroyed, in hopes that I could just sell them) and I've still never received a response to my inquiry... that was about 2 weeks ago.
Excellent if they fit your rail.
Thought I'd offset the negative reviews (not that they are invalid or anything) with a positive one. Mounted to a bcm full float handguard with no issues, sights mount completely flush with the rail, so they take no space when mounting a scope or other optic. Zeroes quickly without needing a sight tool. If they fit your rail, these are awesome offset sights.
Need to add a guide to what these actually fit....
by D Richards -
Really nice sights overall.. Great concept... but they will not fit on my stag arms AR15, my Daniel Defense AR15 and my Fortis rail/Spikes upper AR10... really want to keep them but look like they are going back..
Very Nice but would not fit on 2 of my AR's
by Jacques -
So these are nicely made the detents to adjust them are very nice and you feel a solid click. My issue is that the front sight will not mount to my Aero Precision Hand Rails So alas I will be sending these back.