SureFire M300C Mini Scout Weapon Light - 500 Lumen - Z68 Tailcap Switch
- High-performance, recoil-proof LED
- Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens
- MIL-SPEC hardcoat anodized aerospace aluminum
- Optically coated, tempered window
- O-ring and gasket sealed
- Shrouded click-type tailcap switch
- Thumbscrew clamp securely attaches to any MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rail
- Powered by (1) CR123A lithium battery
- Bezel diameter: 1.125”
- Weight: 4.8 oz (with battery)
- White Light
- Constant-on - 500 lumens - 1.5 hours
Compared to larger WeaponLights, this ultra-compact model minimizes added weight, frees up rail space, and increases weapon maneuverability. The click-type tailcap pushbutton switch is shrouded to minimize the chance of accidental activation. Press for momentary-on, press further for constant-on. A remote tape switch (sold separately) may also be used.
The M300 is machined from high-strength aerospace aluminum with MIL-SPEC Type III hardcoat anodizing that is built for combat conditions without weighing your weapon down.
Ratings & Reviews
Adds very little weight when mounted on the front of an AR and throws a fairly focused beam making targets visible 75-100 yrds. The supplied picatinny mount is solid and can be removed for specific mounts from magpul,midwest etc for Key/M mod rails. Battery life is good for using only one 123 battery. I have 2 of these lights using Surefire pressure pads and I really like the way they mount and feel. I've caught my lights on sale and helped take the sting out of the price. There's a ton of light options on the market these days, you won't go wrong with this one.