Tango Down iO Trijicon MRO Cover - Black
The Tango Down iO Trijicon MRO cover is made from a durable polyurethane material that protects the optic body and lens from adverse weather, scratches, and dents. The lens covers are attached directly to the protective armor and snap together to remain out of the way while you are shooting. Even though this scope cover is black, it is paintable with most spray paints and can even be hydro-dipped, so you can further customize the look of your gun. Additional layers of protection are never a bad thing, so ensure your MRO will never fail when you need it most.
- Made from thermoplastic polyurethane that resists solvents, oils, and UV exposure
- One handed operation to open or close lens caps
- Lens caps snap together to provide an un-obstructed view while shooting
- Protects the optic body and lens from weather and adverse conditions
- Paintable with most spray paints and hydro-dip process
- Made specifically for the Trijicon MRO
Tango Down has over ten years of experience providing the United States Armed forces and law enforcement agencies. Constantly shooting, training, and working with operators, Tango Down is able to take what they have learned and translate it into products that work.
California Prop 65 warning
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.