Tru-Spec Short Sleeve Concealed Holster Shirt - White
- Double-needle sport collar that prevents sagging
- Pocket on each side to accommodate right or left-handed individuals and is designed for concealed carry of small to medium frame handguns, securely stow magazines, electronics and even small medical equipment
- Dense outer mesh layer obscures profile of handgun
- TRU-DRI™ moisture-wicking technology and anti-microbial properties built into the fabric
- Flat-lock seams reduce friction and prevent chafing
Ratings & Reviews
Comfortable, Effective and Durable
Concealed carry methods are all a very “personal preference” matter.
<br>Enter Tru-Spec Concealed Holster Shirt. Residing in a tropical climate location, I tend to wear lightweight shirts and shorts everyday, all day. So I’ve come to rely on Tru-Spec’s excellent offering. I’ve read numerous negative reviews about these types of undershirt holsters to know, it’s best if you can try one on first. But not having that option available, I ordered down a size to ensure a tight fit (think compression style fit) to prevent your handgun/magazine falling out of the reinforced holster pocket. Some folk may not enjoy that tight of a fit, but that’s where the greatest retention is.
<br>Access is quick and intuitive. Holster pockets are adequately deep for even a full size choice. It’s my weekly Go-to.