Tru-Spec Short Sleeve Concealed Holster Shirt - White
- Double-needle sport collar that prevents sagging
- Pocket on each side to accommodate right or left-handed individuals and is designed for concealed carry of small to medium frame handguns, securely stow magazines, electronics and even small medical equipment
- Dense outer mesh layer obscures profile of handgun
- TRU-DRI™ moisture-wicking technology and anti-microbial properties built into the fabric
- Flat-lock seams reduce friction and prevent chafing
California Prop 65 warning
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Ratings & Reviews
Comfortable, Effective and Durable
Concealed carry methods are all a very “personal preference” matter.
Enter Tru-Spec Concealed Holster Shirt. Residing in a tropical climate location, I tend to wear lightweight shirts and shorts everyday, all day. So I’ve come to rely on Tru-Spec’s excellent offering. I’ve read numerous negative reviews about these types of undershirt holsters to know, it’s best if you can try one on first. But not having that option available, I ordered down a size to ensure a tight fit (think compression style fit) to prevent your handgun/magazine falling out of the reinforced holster pocket. Some folk may not enjoy that tight of a fit, but that’s where the greatest retention is.
Access is quick and intuitive. Holster pockets are adequately deep for even a full size choice. It’s my weekly Go-to.
Way to small
2xl is actual bigger than medium but less than traditional large size
It was good to speak to you on this issue and get it resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we may help you with.