Vertx Fury Hardshell Jacket
- Waterproof breathable shell with taped seams
- VaporCore™ powered by 37.5® Active Particle Technology captures and releases moisture, keeping the body in a microclimate of 37.5% relative humidity with a core temperature of 37.5 degrees Celsius
- Internal AbrasionGuard™ lining resists wear from CCW and EDC gear
- Zippered pass-throughs in both front hand pockets allow discreet access to appendix-carry gear
- Left chest pocket with water-resistant zipper for cell phone and other similarly-sized tools
- Extended tail maintains belt and back coverage when bending and during strenuous activities
- Fitted hood with reinforced visor and rear neck stiffener has top and side opening adjustments
- Articulated sleeves and seamless underarm gussets improve range of movement Hood and hem adjust with locking shock cords
- Zip-through storm collar with extended chin protection
- Water-resistant YKK® main zipper
The Vertx company has over 175 years of experience working with operators to develop highly functional and comfortable tactical pants and gear that don’t have an overly tactical appearance. Their low profile bags, pants, and other concealed carry gear are trusted by professionals across the United States and they continue to release new innovative designs. Vertx is a brand of Fechheimer and owned by Berkshire Hathaway—makers of Flying Cross military and law enforcement uniforms.
California Prop 65 warning
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Ratings & Reviews
by Connor Hardt
This jacket was my intro to Vertx products. When you wear it, you can feel the time spent to make it right. I’ve used it for motorcycle riding, to everyday wear and I love it. You stay cool and your temperature stays regulated. True wind proof and the taped seems to add to it’s water resistance are well designed. The only knock is it’s made in China, but the quality says otherwise.