Vertx Fusion Stretch Tactical Pant
- Relaxed fit features side stretch waistband and a higher rise in the back to maintain proper fit
- Articulated back yoke with two convenient utility pockets
- Lower front hand pockets for easy access with or without a holster
- Vertical zippered pockets above cargo pocket for added storage and ease of access when sitting
- Additional vertical zippered pocket behind cargo pockets for quick access when sitting
- Fully gusseted crotch allows for extended comfort in virtually any position
- Angled back pockets for ease of access and credential flaps to protect important items
The Vertx company has over 175 years of experience working with operators to develop highly functional and comfortable tactical pants and gear that don’t have an overly tactical appearance. Their low profile bags, pants, and other concealed carry gear are trusted by professionals across the United States and they continue to release new innovative designs. Vertx is a brand of Fechheimer and owned by Berkshire Hathaway—makers of Flying Cross military and law enforcement uniforms.
Ratings & Reviews
by Ben B
Small in waist and seat, thighs are reasonable but not roomy. Quality seems fine.
A Great Deal
Bought these during the Black Friday events. Incredibly happy with the purchase and overall fit and quality of these pants.
Better than expected
Extremely comfortable and a perfect fit. Regret only buying 3 pairs.
Fit and Function
Comfortable, water resistant, and quick dry. I bought three for work and they are so much better than the Dickeys I was wearing. Thoughtful pocket design, I especially like the zippered inset cargo pockets and phone pocket on the outside leg area. We had a very rainy day and these stayed drier and dried very quickly. When I first put them on they felt like snow pants but they quickly became very comfortable.
Very comfortable, great pants
Bought on Black Friday and wish I had bought more at the time. Very comfortable pants. Soft on your skin yet exterior of pants feels durable. Plenty of pockets for misc items. Like them so much I'm buying another pair.