Wheeler Master Roll Pin Punch Set
- Hardened steel construction resists bending or breaking
- Easy to grip knurled handles
- Small hammer for precision and control
- Non-marring brass and nylon heads
- Ball End Punches - 5/16", 1/4", 7/32", 3/16", 5/32", 1/8", 3/32", 5/64", and 1/16"
- Starter Punches - 5/16", 1/4", 7/32", 3/16", 5/32", 1/8", 3/32", 5/64", and 1/16"
Built for the professional gunsmith and the DIY enthusiast, Wheeler Engineering Gunsmithing Supplies are of extremely high quality and affordable. Top-grade materials ensure dependability and their workmanship is guaranteed for life. For safety and functionality, trust nothing but Wheeler Engineering.
Ratings & Reviews
Great Punch Set, Good Value
by Andrew -
Great for the cost. I replaced the trigger on a Remington 700 in about 20 minutes with this kit minutes after I took it out of the box. I learned a lot about the right tool for the job in 16 years of working on heavy equipment and heavy duty trucks. These punches are reliable - not to hard, not too soft - and the case is just right. I tucked it away in my gun safe when I was finished, it hardly takes up any space. I would highly recommend this set to anyone looking to do occasional "do it yourself" repairs or upgrades at home.