At Primary Arms, we do our best to offer the highest quality products to our customers. In the rare instance a return is necessary, please review our return policy terms and conditions below prior to submitting a return claim as it may affect the return.
- In order to ensure quick turn-around for your return, we ask you that obtain a Return Material Authorization number (RMA) from us prior to returning the purchase.
- Customers seeking a full refund on their returned item must ship the item back to Primary Arms within 30 days of the item’s delivery date.
- Items returned with an RMA should either be: Defective or in New, unused condition. In either case, the original manufacturer’s packaging materials must be present.
- Items will be considered used if:
- The optic, sight, or accessory has been mounted on a gun, rail system, or other device
- The optic has been installed in a mount or scope rings.
- Any physical blemishes or damage has occurred, such as scratching or scuffing of the product.
To begin the return process please complete the form below. If you have any questions, please contact customer service at (713) 344-9600 Monday through Friday between the hours of 8am to 5pm Central Standard Time.