Canik TP9 SFx 9mm Pistol - Two 20 Round Magazines - Tungsten
- Industry standard dovetail sight cuts for aftermarket sights
- Warren tactical red and green fiber optic sights
- Removable red dot cover with four red dot mounting plates
- Match grade barrel
- Improved single action trigger with 3.5-4lb trigger pull
- Lightening cuts on slide to reduce muzzle rise
- Forward slide serrations
- Reversible ambidextrous cocking lever
- Extended ergonomic slide stop
- Adjustable length reversible magazine catch
- Two extra sizes of magazine catch extension
- Striker status indicator
- MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rail for lights and lasers
- Tungsten grey Cerakote over phosphate finish
- AFC magazine coating
- Includes two 20 round magazines
- Includes interchangeable backstraps
- Includes poly holster with paddle/belt attachment
The frame of this gun has just as many advanced features that make customizing this handgun to your needs easy. It includes an extended ergonomic slide stop/release that makes chambering a round after a mag change fast and easy. Speaking of mag changes, the magazine catch has multiple different sizes and can be placed on either side for right or left-handed shooters. With multiple backstraps to choose from, this gun can fit small to large hands. A gun with this many aftermarket features and customization options at this price point is unheard of and will give you a head start in the right direction for competitive shooting.
Canik is best known for their line of professional grade striker fire pistols that can be bought at common sense prices. They are able to produce industry leading, high quality firearms, because of their desire to improve the engineering process. Their intelligent engineering processes have enabled them to produce improved single action triggers, reversible magazine catches, and angled slides that increase peripheral vision. Not only have they improved the function of their firearms, but they have improved safety features as well such as loaded chamber indicators, striker status indicators, and trigger drop safeties. Canik firearms meet all military and law enforcement standards while maintaining a price structure that benefits customers.
Ratings & Reviews
A must own
I love this weapon. I own two of them. Yes they're a large frame and I am still able to carry it concealed. Fits my hand perfect and has several different changeable grip plates to fit yours too. My only wish is that it came with three mags. Comes with the optic mounts at least mine did. Trigger is good and this thing is pretty accurate right out of the box.