We want you to be happy with your purchase.
In order to ensure a quick turn-around for your return, we ask you that obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) from us prior to returning the purchase.
Primary Arms is happy to accept returns on items that are new and unused with the original manufacturer’s packaging, or items that are defective, within 90 days of purchase.
In cases where an item is defective or the wrong item is received, Primary Arms is happy to pay for the return shipping. In cases where the customer decides they no longer want an item, the customer covers the return shipping.
Primary Arms Optics are covered by our 90-day Satisfaction Guarantee. Mount your scope, take it to the range and have a blast. If, within 90 days, you decide your Primary Arms branded optic will not work out for you, we’ll take it back for either a refund or store credit.
Unfortunately, Primary Arms is unable to accept returns or exchanges for the following:
- • Apparel items that have been worn, altered, or tags removed.
- • Underwear (boxers, briefs, etc.) and face coverings (face masks, neck gaiters,earplugs and shemaghs). This is due to health code violations.
- - All underwear sales are final. This includes all compression shorts/pants.
- - Due to the nature of face masks, neck gaiters and shemaghs being worn on the face, we are not able to accept any returns on these items.
- • Ammunition. Due to safety considerations, all ammunition sales are final.
- • 80% Lower Receivers, Frames, and Kits.
- • Chemicals, ie liquids. Due to regulations and safety consideration primers, most liquids, and other Hazardous items are not returnable.
-All shoes must be returned in the original box, which also cannot be used as the shipping box. You must place the shoes and the original box into another box to ship back to us. Any shoes shipped back with the original shoe box used as the shipping box, will not be accepted.
Any firearm purchased from Primary Arms can be returned to us, as long as it has not been picked up from the receiving FFL dealer. Once a firearm is transferred to you from the FFL dealer, we are no longer able to accept a return.
While the firearm is still in the possession of the FFL dealer, please inspect the firearm thoroughly to ensure that there are no visible defects. If you notice anything out of the ordinary, please contact us before picking up the firearm from your dealer. We can arrange to have it returned to us, and upon delivery and careful inspection of the firearm, we will provide you with your choice of either a replacement, if available, or a refund of the firearm.
To begin the return process please complete the form below. If you have any questions, please contact customer service at (713) 344-9600. Please see the contact us for more information on hours and days of operation.