At Primary Arms, we do our best to offer the highest quality products to our customers. In the rare instance a return is necessary, please review our return policy terms and conditions below prior to submitting a return claim as it may affect the return.
- In order to ensure quick turn-around for your return, we ask you that obtain a Return Material Authorization number (RMA) from us prior to returning the purchase.
- Customers seeking a full refund on their returned item must ship the item back to Primary Arms within 30 days of the item’s delivery date.
- Items returned with an RMA should either be: Defective or in New, unused condition. In either case, the original manufacturer’s packaging materials must be present.
- Items will be considered used if:
- The optic, sight, or accessory has been mounted on a gun, rail system, or other device
- The optic has been installed in a mount or scope rings.
- Any physical blemishes or damage has occurred, such as scratching or scuffing of the product.
Primary Arms factory refurbished products are offered with a One Year Warranty against manufacturer’s or materials defects. On covered products, Primary Arms will either repair your defective product, or replace it with another refurbished unit in good mechanical working order, at our option. If a replacement refurbished unit is not available, the full amount of the purchase will be refunded in the form of an in-store credit.
ALL SALES OF FIREARMS AND AMMUNITION ARE FINAL.
After purchasing a firearm, if you discover any issues or problems with the firearm, please refer to the MANUFACTURER’s WARRANTY. If you need assistance with returning a firearm to the manufacturer for warranty work/repair Primary Arms will be glad to assist you.
Any firearm purchased from Primary Arms can be returned to us, provided that it has not been picked up from the receiving FFL dealer.
While the firearm is still in the possession of the FFL dealer, please inspect the firearm thoroughly to ensure that there are no visible defects. If you notice anything out of the ordinary, please contact us before picking up the firearm from your dealer. We can arrange to have it returned to us, and upon delivery and careful inspection of the firearm, we will provide you with your choice of either a replacement, if available, or a refund of the firearm.
To begin the return process please complete the form below. If you have any questions, please contact customer service at (713) 344-9600. Please see the contact us for more information on hours and days of operation.