Over the last few months, our industry has seen a meteoric rise in customer interest and firearms purchases. Current events make a convincing case for personal protection, and as Americans look to defend themselves, we are adding and training new staff to help meet this growing demand. While we must apologize for current delays, we appreciate your patience and thank you for your continued support.
Please see the following guidelines, as these services are currently affected:
1) Email Responses – Our team is working around the clock to answer email inquiries. Currently, most emails receive a response within 4 business days. This is the BEST way to reach us right now.
NOTICE: Emails receive responses in order of date sent. Please wait at least 5 days before following-up on a request. This guarantees that you’ll receive the fastest possible service by eliminating duplicate requests, which lead to slower overall processing.
2) Our Phones are Offline – Because our team is working outside the office, we have temporarily suspended our phone lines. We ask that you send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, one of our dedicated representatives will reply to your email within 5 business days.
3) Shipping Estimates – Due to a recent surge in demand for firearms, shipping times for both FFL and Non-FFL orders are affected. Non-FFL orders may take up to 5 business days to ship, while FFL orders may take up to 10 business days, due to greater processing demands.
4) RMA Requests – Given the above services, our Return Policy process may take up to 4 business days. To start, please complete and submit the contact form below.
We want you to be happy with your purchase.
In order to ensure quick turn-around for your return, we ask you that obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) from us prior to returning the purchase.
Primary Arms is happy to accept returns on items that are new and unused/unworn with the original manufacturer’s packaging and all tags, or items that are defective, within 90 days of purchase. If the original packaging and/or tags are not included with the return, this could delay your refund.
In cases where an item is defective or the wrong item is received, Primary Arms is happy to pay for the return shipping. In cases where the customer decides they no longer want an item or for fit reasons, the customer covers the return shipping.
Primary Arms is happy to accept returns on items that are new and unused with the original manufacturer’s packaging, or items that are defective, within 90 days of purchase.
In cases where an item is defective or the wrong item is received, Primary Arms is happy to pay for the return shipping. In cases where the customer decides they no longer want an item, the customer covers the return shipping.
Primary Arms Optics are covered by our 90-day Satisfaction Guarantee. Mount your scope, take it to the range and have a blast. If, within 90 days, you decide your Primary Arms branded optic will not work out for you, we’ll take it back for either a refund or store credit.
Unfortunately, Primary Arms is unable to accept returns or exchanges for the following:
- Apparel items that have been worn, altered, or tags removed.
- Underwear (boxers, briefs, etc.). This is due to health code violations.
- All underwear sales are final.
- This includes all compression shorts/pants.
- Ammunition, due to safety considerations.
- All ammunition sales are final.
Any firearm purchased from Primary Arms can be returned to us,as long as it has not been picked up from the receiving FFL dealer. Once a firearm is transferred to you from the FFL dealer, we are no longer able to accept a return.
While the firearm is still in the possession of the FFL dealer, please inspect the firearm thoroughly to ensure that there are no visible defects. If you notice anything out of the ordinary, please contact us before picking up the firearm from your dealer. We can arrange to have it returned to us, and upon delivery and careful inspection of the firearm, we will provide you with your choice of either a replacement, if available, or a refund of the firearm.
To begin the return process please complete the form below. If you have any questions, please contact customer service at 713-344-9600.
Please see the contact us for more information on hours and days of operation.