Cryptic Coatings AR-10 .308 Win Bolt Carrier Group - Dragon’s Breath
The Cryptic Coatings Dragon's Breath .308 Win Bolt Carrier Group is an advanced and high-performance component designed to optimize the functionality and reliability of your firearm. This product is manufactured using cutting-edge technology and high-quality materials, making it the perfect choice for serious shooters and professionals.
The bolt carrier group is one of the most critical components of any firearm, and the Cryptic Coatings .308 Win Bolt Carrier Group in Dragon's Breath is designed to deliver exceptional performance and reliability. It is made from MIL-SPEC 8620 steel with a MIL-SPEC chrome lined interior and shrouded firing pin. The heat-treated gas key is properly staked per MIL-SPEC and has Grade 8 fasteners used to keep it secure. The bolt is machined from MIL-SPEC 9310 tool steel and is shot-peened for maximum strength.
- .308 Win Bolt Carrier Group (BCG) for use with DPMS AR-10 platforms
- Coated with Cryptic Coatings' proprietary Dragon's Breath finish
- Increased durability and corrosion resistance
- Heat-treated and shot-peened for enhanced strength and durability
- Full auto compatible design for use with select fire rifles
- MIL-SPEC BCG made from 8620 aircraft-grade steel
- MIL-SPEC chrome lined carrier interior and gas key
- 9310 tool steel bolt, spring, and ejector
- Includes tool steel extractor, chrome finished firing pin, retaining pin, and cam pin
- Bolt carrier group weight: 17.8 oz
California Prop 65 warning
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Ratings & Reviews
No reviews available
Be the first to