Guntec USA 15" Air Lite Handguard - M-LOK - Black
- US Made
- T6 Aluminum Body
- Air Lite Series
- Proprietary Lightweight Aluminum Barrel Nut Included
- Total Weight Including Barrel Nut Is 8.9 oz!!
- 3 M-LOK Slots On 3 Sides of Front End Of Handguard
- Triangle / Diamond Cuts Throughout Handguard to Reduce Weight
- Rail System Slides Over Barrel Nut , And Is Locked Up Against Receiver With 6 Screws
- Tight Fit Up Against Receiver, Which Allows For A Monolithic Top Rail
- 15" Length
- Heavy Duty
- Internal Diameter: 1.34"
Ratings & Reviews
A little dissatisfied
Received a package that was open already and the handguard I received does not have picatinny on the full length of the top.
Good in theory
by Scott -
Like others have said. Include the tool. You need some thin crowsfoot to install this. I do like the fact you can take barrel off without gas block. This WILL NOT fit over JP clamp on gas block
Very good value, looks great!
by TMan -
I wanted to swap out a free floating handguard made by a competitor that just added way to much weight to my 18" rifle length accuracy rig. The GUNTEC USA 15" AIR LITE HANDGUARD - M-LOK was just the ticket. It took about 30 minutes to remove the old handguard, and replace it with the Guntec. The difference was significant.
<br>I did have the Guntec barrel nut adaptor on hand, as the on line sources recommended it across the board, and a torque wrench is absolutely necessary. It requires only about 30-35 ft/lbs to get alignment, and that's too little to simply install by "feel".
<br>Fit, finish, very good. My Odin Works low profile gas block worked fine. Magpul accessories installed NP.