Holosun HS403R 2 MOA Micro Red Dot Sight
- New brightness rotary control
- 2 MOA red dot
- .5 MOA windage and elevation adjustments
- Aluminum housing with black anodized finish
- Powered by a single CR2032 battery (included)
- Up to 100,000 hours of total battery life
- 10 brightness settings and 2 night vision compatible
- IP67 rated water resistance
- 20mm fully multicoated lenses
- Unlimited eye relief and parallax free
- Includes low mount and 1/3rd co-witness mount
The elevation and windage adjustments knobs feature .5 MOA clicks with a total of 50 MOA travel in either direction. They are also protected by raised aluminum shrouds to prevent them from getting hit and losing zero. With IP67 water resistant rating, it can be submerged under a meter of water for 30 minutes without shorting. Included is a low picatinny mount optimal for AK-47’s or other rifles where you want it as close to bore as possible. But it also includes a raised picatinny mount that allows you to have a lower 1/3rd co-witness with iron sights. Despite being small, this red dot packs a lot of punch at an affordable price.
Holosun Technologies is committed to creating innovative optic, laser/IR technologies for a broad range of shooting, hunting, law enforcement, and military needs. Using quality manufacturing standards, they provide military grade optics without the military grade price.
Ratings & Reviews
Can't be beat for the price
by Dan -
Mounted on my build about a month ago. Holds zero and has been left on with no issues. Only complaint is the rotary dial isn't as tactile or stiff as I would like.
Quality at a good price
by RiverRat -
Factory zero was true to the installed factory mount.