KAK Industry Hardened Flash Hider - 5/8x24
The KAK Industry hardened flash hider is machined from hardened 4140 chrome moly steel with an equally durable military grade phosphate finish to provide the shooter with the toughest flash hider available.
- Effective four port design
- 5/8x24 thread pitch for 300BLK, .308 Win, and more
- Hardened 4140 chrome moly steel construction
- Durable MIL-SPEC manganese phosphate finish
- Crush washer available separately
- Compact design at just 2.25"
California Prop 65 warning
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Ratings & Reviews
by Neal Lee
My 13.5” Barreled DB10 with stock muzzle brake emits a 24” diameter ball of flame on either side of the barrel, visible from a mile on daylight. Your flash hider produced a single 6” flare at night, hardly visible in the daytime, without materially increasing recoil vs the dedicated muzzle brake. Great flash hider.