Leapers UTG ACCU-SYNC Spring-loaded AR15 Flip-up Front Sight - Black
- Machined from aircraft aluminum with matte black finish
- Spring-loaded positive lock push button activation automatically deploys sight tower
- Sight tower locks in the deployed position
- Uses standard A2 front sight post, interchangeable with aftermarket posts
- Adjustable for elevation
- Utilizes a single locking Torx screw with low profile mounting base
- Square-shaped Integral recoil stops for a secure zero hold and return to zero on MIL-STD-1913 picatinny rails
- Includes T15 Torx wrench
Leapers, Inc., headquartered in Michigan, U.S.A., has been in the business of supplying shooting, hunting and outdoor gear since 1992. With uncompromisingly high standards their goal is to make best-in-class niche products available for hunting, shooting, and outdoor enthusiasts like you. They have developed high quality products from a wide range of categories such as weapon lights, compact scopes, handguards, and other tactical accessories to fit your every shooting need.
Ratings & Reviews
Great sights at a super price!
by Mark -
I already have 4 sets of Leapers/UTG backup sights. I like them better than any of the other backup sights I've seen that are 2 or 3 times as expensive. The sights I just received look to be even better than the previous models. Thank you, UTG, I have yet to come across any of your items that has disappointed!
Great irons for great price!!
by E-roc -
I have the front and rear combo of these buis and all I can say is they are great!! Owning a set of magpul pro irons I pick these over the magpul!! They are cheaper and better so if your looking go ahead and buy it!!
by Steven -
Bought this to pair with the matching rear buis on a 9 mm AR. Unfortunately, this one is defective as it keeps popping up on its own after about 3 rounds. I push it back down and 3-4 rounds later it pops up again. Very annoying/ I have a pair of these that function perfectly as does the rear sight that I had on hand. I thing it's poor QC on the part of UTG.