Magpul MS1 Sling - Stealth Gray
The MS1 Sling is built around the MS1 slider. This system allows rapid adjustments to lengthen or shorten the sling. Once set, the sling will not slip and lacks tails, loops, or other potential snag hazards.
Optimized for dedicated two-point sling use, the MS1 will serves equally well in a one-point role with optional adapters (sold separately). In a two-point role, the MS1 allows easy shoulder transitions, rapid adjustability for hands free rifle carry and shooting support from various positions.
Rigorously tested, the MS1 survived tens of thousands of cycles in wet, dry, and sandy conditions, static load testing without slippage for 72 hours, and weighted six foot dynamic drop tests.
- Dedicated two-point sling
- Rapidly adjustable for length with the MS1 Slider
- No tails, loops, or other potential snag hazards
- Lightweight, durable, heavy-duty polymer hardware
- Custom 1-1/4" wide nylon webbing material
- Near Infrared (NIR) treatment to reduce IR signature
- Can be configured for two to one-point convertibility with optional adapters
- Overall length: 48-60” ± 5” adjustment
- Slider adjustment range: 10”
- Webbing width: 1.25”
- Weight: 6.0 oz
Ratings & Reviews
by Jack Daniels
The color is great to offset the typical SGA black stock on my Mossberg 590. The sling is easy to install and the adjustable slide/glide works well for extending length or tightening up the shotgun to the shooter....