Norotos RHNO II Helmet Mount - Dovetail
Manufactured by Norotos
Norotos RHNO II Helmet Mount offers solid advancements over its predecessor by offering a new level versatility and performance to night vision abilities. It was developed through extensive engineering and delivered through precision manufacturing, the RHNO II D supplies heightened stability according to the Norotos’ standard of Anti-Wobble Optimization and superior safety enrichments ensure an ergonomic custom-fit user experience fortifying expanded field use and longevity. It boasts a lower profile, the reduced silhouette augments the NVG center of gravity, promoting the natural alignment of the head and neck in reducing muscle strain and fatigue. The ergonomically optimized vertical, tilt, and fore/aft-eye-relief adjustment levers allow a custom-fit user experience. Its helmet mount release button allows for quick one-handed release from helmet bracket or shroud. The Norotos Force-to-Overcome Deploy/Stow Release enables single-handed decisive user pressure flip-up/flip-down. This Norotos RHNO II Dovetail Style NVG offer compatibility for PVS-7A/C, PVS-15, PVS-18, PVS-21, and PVS-31.
- Ergonomically optimized vertical, tilt, and fore/aft-eye-relief adjustment levers
- Helmet mount release button
- Force-to-Overcome deploy/stow release
- Dovetail style NVG compatible for PVS-7A/C, PVS-15, PVS-18, PVS-21, & PVS-31
- Glide-Rite infinitely adjustable in both vertical and horizontal directions
- Reduced weight and enhanced NVG center of gravity
- Auto shut-off when NVG in stow position or removed from mount
- Durable helmet mount surface finishes withstand extreme environmental and field conditions
- Safe and easy operational tactile differentials on operating levers, knobs, and buttons
California Prop 65 warning
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.