Phase 5 Tactical Extended Ambidextrous Bolt Release V3
- Ambidextrous bolt release
- Lightweight, one-piece construction
- Heat treated, 8620 high strength carbon steel
- Grip serrations on the bolt release lever
- Improved magazine follower catch
- Enlarged index finger tab for bolt release
- Includes one 3/32 roll pin for installation
- Weight: .7 oz.
There are deep serrations on the large finger tab and on the elbow joint of the latch that allow you to get enough friction when pressing down to make sure that your finger does not slip off. Add this simple modification to your AR15, throw in some range time, and you will begin to see why tactical trainers and LE officers trust the Tactical Extended Bolt Release V3.
Phase 5 builds the best equipment possible for dedicated professionals. Their components are designed to solve problems and help those who protect and defend us, using the best equipment possible. Every part and weapon they build is made in the U.S.A.
Ratings & Reviews
Buy it, You’ll like it!
by Davidj281 -
Ok I have this and a BAD lever. The bad lever moves a bit due to the fact it is screwed around the bolt release. This one “is” the bolt release and lever in one. It is rock sold. I have it installed on an Aero and Anderson lower. No play and much sturdier than the magpul one but it’s double the price. I think it’s worth it.