Vortex Optics Diamondback Tactical 6-24x50 FFP Rifle Scope – EBR-2C MRAD Reticle
- First focal plane EBR-2C MRAD etched reticle
- Single piece aluminum construction for durability
- Nitrogen gas purged, and O-ring sealed
- Shockproof, waterproof, and fog proof
- Fully multicoated XD lens for high resolution and clarity
- Precision-glide erector system for smooth transition between magnification
- Low-glare matte black finish
- Exposed finger adjustable turrets for quick adjustments
- Fast focus eyepiece
- Includes lens covers and lens cloth
- Covered by Vortex Optics lifetime warranty
The Vortex Diamondback Tactical rifle scope is designed for ease of use during high stress situations and features exposed turrets that can be adjust without the need of tools. They are extremely durable and have tactile clicks, so you can quickly adjust elevation and windage by .1 MIL with every click for a total of 19 MIL. They are low-profile and stay out of the way but still offer plenty of real estate to grab and adjust to your desired elevation. Whether you are planning to mount this scope to your AR-15 or your bolt action rifle, it is guaranteed to get the job done.
California Prop 65 warning
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Ratings & Reviews
by Steven -
For the price it's hard to beat. Put it on my 308 and love it. Got it setup at 100 yards and ready to test out further when I get a chance
I have this mounted on Savage 6.5 Creedmoore. Great scope, nice glass. Using it out 1000 yards (F class). Next will use for hunting. I like FFP. Can't go wrong for the price.
Awesome scope for great price!
by Brock Bauder -
To be able to get a great scope for such a good price it’s hard to find. But I found it at primary arms! Thanks for being such a great company. Now I look for items at primary arms first.
Very solid construction...
by Team SasQuatch -
Picked up this scope to put on a rimfire bolt gun build. My eyes are older these days and needed a bit more magnification. Very well built optic, easily zeroed, holds zero, super impressed so far.