American Defense UIC Billet Lower Receiver - Ambidextrous
- Not compatible with triggers that require external anti-rotation plates or screws
- ADM offers a trigger pin kit for CMC Triggers
- Fully compatible with standard GI triggers, Geissele triggers, and drop-in triggers with standard pins
- Machined from 7075-T6 aluminum
- Type III Teflon infused hardcoat anodized finish
- 40% stronger than traditional MIL-SPEC receivers
- Fully ambidextrous bolt catch and magazine release
- 20° flared magwell
- Includes ADM dimpled takedown pins
- Receiver tension screw
- Weight: 11 oz.
Also Included with the American Defense UIC lower receiver is the dimpled takedown pins that make disassembling your rifle easier. To eliminate any possible wobble between receivers, a tension screw is included. This screw is installed in the bottom of the lower near the grip screw and applies pressure on the upper receiver. American Defense have included every possible feature in this stripped lower receiver group, so you can build a highly capable AR-15.
American Defense Manufacturing LLC was founded with an idea and a lot of hard work. All ADM products are designed and built with U.S. sourced material in New Berlin, Wisconsin.
Ratings & Reviews
The Best Ambi AR Lower on the Planet
This is the finest AR15 lower on the market today, bar none. I run this lower on all my AR builds. The ambidextrous setup is better than the LWRC ambi lower, even. Manufacture, fit and finish are flawless. The magwell has a nice flare that doesn't present itself on the outside profile. The left-side bolt catch is large and ergonomic. The ambi left side mag release is perfectly placed. Most significant, the right side lever serves to both release and catch the bolt carrier. Intuitive operation, for both right and left-hand operation. Right handers can lock the BCG to the rear without removing their firing hand from the pistol grip! If you are looking for a superior ambidextrous AR lower, look no further. The ADM UIC is by far the best.