Arisaka Defense Optic Leveler - Small
Note: Some one-piece scope mounts like those made by Bobro may not have enough space, so be certain to check with your specific scope and mount. The leveler requires a flat surface directly below the turret cluster to function.
- Made from 6061-T6 aluminum
- Clear anodized
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Place scope in rings or one-piece mount. Tighten rings to remove slack, but leave loose enough that the scope can still be rotated by hand.
- Place the leveler base on the Picatinny rail or one-piece mount directly below the turret cluster of the scope. The angled slot should be on the top side.
- Insert the leveler wedge into the slot on the base from the side until it contacts the bottom of the turret cluster.
- Gently apply pressure to the wedge until the scope rotates and is leveled.
- Tighten one scope ring according to the torque specifications provided by the ring/mount manufacturer.
- Remove the optic leveler.
- Tighten the other ring according to the torque specifications provided by the ring/mount manufacturer.
Arisaka LLC is a design and manufacturing company owned and run by shooting enthusiast and adamant 2nd amendment advocates. Arisaka Defense believes in creating no compromise products that make the accessories on your weapon system more ergonomic and usable. They offer a variety of light mounts to be compatible with every possible configuration. Each part is machined to precise tolerances and made with care to ensure a proper fit and elegant finish.
Ratings & Reviews
No Guess Work
by Glen -
If you want a level scope without all of the guesswork, get this tool. It squares the flat base of the erector section of your scope to the scope rail without the need to level your rifle. It simply works! Money well spent to provide accurate scope mounting. And you don't need to spend $410.00 on a Sphur mount with this feature built in unless you just want to spend a small fortune on a scope mount.