Daniel Defense 11.5" 5.56 NATO 1:7 Carbine Complete Upper - 10" MFR XS M-LOK Rail
Out of Stock
The Daniel Defense M4 V7 S Complete Upper Receiver is built around a cold hammer forged 11.5” government profile barrel featuring a carbine length gas system for smooth, reliable cycling under harsh conditions and reduced perceived recoil.
- 11.5” 41V50 chrome moly vanadium steel, government profile, cold hammer forged barrel
- Barrel heavy phosphate coated and chrome lined
- Chambered in 5.56 NATO with 1:7 twist rate
- 7075-T6 aluminum CNC machined upper receiver
- Type III hardcoat anodized black
- Indexing marks
- M4 feed ramps
- Daniel Defense flash suppressor
- M16 cut MIL-SPEC bolt carrier group
- BCG magnetic particle inspected, chrome lined with properly staked gas key
- Daniel Defense 10” M-LOK MFR Handguard
- Daniel Defense Vertical Grip
The MFR 10” handguard offers incredible weight savings, superior cooling, ergonomics, and modularity while maintaining the strength and durability expected from Daniel Defense. M-LOK attachment points that run along 7 positions and an uninterrupted 1913 Picatinny rail provide plenty of mounting choices for sights, optics, and accessories.
Ratings & Reviews
Best SBR upper, and best customer service and shipping!!
by Ernest -
This is going to be a two part review. I'll start with the item. Being in the military I grew up using the MK-18. I own one myself. This upper though is definitely an improvement. Between the improved dwell time, recoil impulse, and the extra real-estate on the handguard I have to say that this is a much better system. Not to mention that I love Mlok. Not much more to say about Daniel Defense they know what they are doing.
<br>The next review goes to primary arms. They have earned themselves a new customer for a long time. Not only does their website update in real time but the customer service is awesome. The shipping is exactly what they say it is which I am very impressed with.