Daniel Defense DD4 RIII 5.56 AR-15 Rifle - 16"
Manufactured by Daniel Defense
The Daniel Defense DD4R3 is lightweight and is paired with wildly popular M-LOK modular accessory attachment system. Matching their 16" cold hammer forged government profile barrel with the revolutionary RIS III rail system allows for a lightweight and handy configuration with significantly extended sight radius over a traditional carbine set up. Add in multiple sling attachment points, more than enough space for your favorite accessories, an ambidextrous safety, flared magwell, and Daniel Defense's rugged and ergonomic furniture, and you have a solid contender for your next rifle.
- Fully ambidextrous lower receiver
- 16" cold hammer forged government profile barrel has been heavy phosphated and chrome lined to MIL-SPEC.
- Smooth and reliable mid-length gas system balanced with a heavy buffer for smooth recoil.
- M16 cut MIL-SPEC bolt carrier group with properly staked gas key and chrome lined bore.
- 12.5" revolutionary RIS III rail system provides plenty of M-LOK accessory space and multiple integrated QD swivel cups.
- Effective flash suppressor helps tame muzzle flash.
- Daniel Defense overmolded pistol grip and collapsible stock.
Barrel CoatingManganese Phosphate
Barrel Material41V50 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel
Caliber Gauge5.56 NATO
Gas System LengthMid-Length
Gas System TypeDirect Impingement
Handguard12.5 in M-LOK Rail
Muzzle DeviceFlash Hider
Thread Pattern1/2 X 28
Ratings & Reviews
No reviews available
Be the first to