Daniel Defense DDM4 LE Patrol Rifle - 16"
Manufactured by Daniel Defense
The DDM4v1, the original Daniel Defense Rifle, is built with a Cold Hammer Forged 16” barrel with a Carbine gas system. It comes installed with a proprietary front sight base which is precision CNC machined from a solid billet of 4140 steel. This FSB features a serrated curved design to minimize glare and is salt bath nitride treated minimizing corrosion and wear. This DDM4 comes in the exclusive law enforcement configuration with an 9" M-LOK Omega handguard for attaching lights and other accessories. Quick disconnect attachment points are integrated on both sides of the rail for fully ambidextrous sling attachment. This rifle also comes with the newly designed, rugged and comfortable Daniel Defense Buttstock and Pistol Grip.
- 16" 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel Cold Hammer Forged barrel
- M4 profile
- Carbine-Length gas system
- Phosphate finish
- 1/2x28 Thread Pitch, with a 1:7 Twist Rate
- Daniel Defense Phosphate M16 cut, Full Auto Bolt Carrier Group, MPI
- Standard Charging Handle
- Standard Mil-Spec Trigger
- Daniel Defense A2 Front Sight Post, and Rear A1.5 Fixed Sight
- Ships with Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor
- Daniel Defense pistol grip, with integrated trigger guard
- Ships with Daniel Defense Buttstock, and QD End Plate
- Made in the U.S.A.
Barrel CoatingManganese Phosphate
Barrel Material41V50 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel
Caliber Gauge5.56 NATO
Gas System LengthCarbine
Gas System TypeDirect Impingement
Handguard9 in M-LOK Rail
Muzzle DeviceFlash Hider
Thread Pattern1/2 X 28