Daniel Defense 16" 5.56 DDM4v7 Rifle with 15" MFR XS M-LOK Rail - Black
The Daniel Defense DDM4V7 is their first rifle to feature the lightweight and wildly popular M-LOK modular accessory attachment system. Matching their 16" cold hammer forged government profile barrel with the MFR XS 15.0" handguard allows for a lightweight and handy configuration with significantly extended sight radius over a traditional carbine set up. Add in multiple sling attachment points, more than enough space for your favorite accessories, an ambidextrous safety, flared magwell, and Daniel Defense's rugged and ergonomic furniture, and you have a solid contender for your next rifle.
- Enhanced lower receiver with flared magazine well and rear QD sling swivel cup.
- 16" cold hammer forged government profile barrel has been heavy phosphated and chrome lined to MIL-SPEC.
- Smooth and reliable mid-length gas system balanced with a heavy buffer for smooth recoil.
- M16 cut MIL-SPEC bolt carrier group with properly staked gas key and chrome lined bore.
- 15" MFR XS rail provides plenty of M-LOK accessory space and multiple integrated QD swivel cups.
- Effective flash suppressor helps tame muzzle flash.
- Daniel Defense overmolded pistol grip and collapsible stock.
Ratings & Reviews
Very impressed with the Daniel Defense DDM4V7. The new MLOK slim rail is sleek and easy to add magpul accessories. Daniel defense is a great company that produces quality firearms.