Faxon Firearms 5.56 NATO AR-15 Bolt Carrier Group - Nitride
With virtually all components coated in a slick, highly corrosion resistant salt bath nitride finish, this AR-15 bolt carrier group is crafted for a long service life. The M16 cut, superfinished carrier offers greater durability and features a properly staked gas key fastened with grade 8 hardware and Permatex sealed. The 9310 tool steel bolt has been shot peened per MIL-SPEC and magnetic particle inspected. The locking lugs are chamfered for more reliable operation.
- All major components salt bath nitrided
- Superfinished 8620 steel carrier
- Forward assist serrations
- M16 cut
- Properly staked 4140 steel key with grade 8 fasteners
- Permatex sealed
- Shot peened 9310 tool steel bolt
- Magnetic particle inspected
- Chamfered lugs
- Crane O-ring installed
- Shot peened S7 tool steel extractor
- 4140 pre-hardened steel cam pin
Ratings & Reviews
Great but has a flaw. May be just mine.
by Jason -
Very nice finish. Great looking bcg. Haven’t shot it yet. However.... The cotter pin that holds the firing pin in pertruds out of the hole and doesn’t allow the bcg to fit inside the upper. You can force it in but it’ll rub threw the upper. Disappointed.... so besure to check yours if you buy.
by Gunther -
very nice finish, haven't shot it yet but but no issues so far.