Foxtrot Mike Products 5" Complete 9mm Upper Glock Compatible - Blast Diffuser
The Foxtrot Mike Products Complete 9mm AR upper is the package you have been waiting for to finish your Glock mag AR-9 build. This 9mm upper receiver comes with all the features you want in a pistol caliber carbine. It has a 5” barrel with a linear blast diffuser attached that extends past the 5.5” M-LOK handguard. Utilizing a monolithic design that indexes with the flat top upper receiver, this handguard is securely attached and won’t rotate loose until you purposefully take it off. Included is a heavy 9mm bolt designed to reliably cycle when used with carbine recoil springs. Keep your lower receiver from getting lonely with this FM Products 9mm upper.
- Designed for use with Glock Magazines
- 5” barrel with blast diffuser attached
- 5.5” M-LOK handguard
- Full length picatinny top rail
- Hardcoat anodized black finish
- Includes heavy 9mm bolt
- Includes Mil-Spec charging handle
- Compatible with Mil-Spec lowers or dedicated 9mm lowers
Whether you plan on building an SBR for home defense or a pistol for the range, this complete 9mm upper receiver group from Foxtrot Mike Products is the way to go. Feature rich, high-quality, and affordable, Foxtrot Mike Products offer cutting edge solutions utilizing the highest quality materials and manufacturing processes available.
Manufacturers Note: FM Products does not support the following items, using these may void the lifetime warranty associated with our uppers;
1) FM Products does not support Aluminum Cased ammo. Blow backs have a much higher pressure spike in the chamber than a handgun. Using Aluminum cased ammo in a blow back PCC is dangerous and will void the lifetime warranty of an FM Products Upper Receiver.
2) FM Products does not support import magazines besides OEM Glock magazines. We recommend Magpul, OEM Glock and ETS magazines only.
3) FM Products does not support Spikes Glock style lower receivers. The LRBHO requires consumers to modify the FM Products upper, to make egress for the Spikes LRBHO. The FM Products upper is cut to the Colt spec, therefore we have no plans to deviate from that. Modifying your FM Products Upper to accommodate a Spikes Tactical Glock style lower will void the lifetime warranty on our PCC Uppers.
4) We only recommend Sylvan magwell adapters, as they require no modifications or adjustments to work properly. FM Products does not support Stern Magwell Adapters as they require regular adjustments to work properly.
Ratings & Reviews
Great except when paired with AM-9 lower.
Works great except not compatible with Anderson AM-9 lower LRBHO. Their website warns against Spikes lower and Stern adapter, but add this to the list. Works flawlessly with LRBHO removed but that isn't what I bought it for.
FOXTROT MIKE, Best 9mm AR in the market.
by AL -
I received today my FOXTROT MIKE 5" upper and FM9 Premium 9mm Lower Receiver along with a few Magpul GL9 PMAG 15 Glock 19. After clear up the background check and completed the transfer, I when ahead and test the product. I shot out of the box (I just lubricate the 9mm bolt and trigger) 400 rounds without any malfunction. Very happy with my FM 9mm AR. Extraordinary quality and well machinery lower. The 9mm Ar Bolt Carrier Group is one of the best that I tested. Overall, I'm happy with FOXTROT MIKE performance. Shout out to the Primary Arms team to bringing these products to the market and for the alliance with FM.
Its de best
by Tyler -
Mounted on a spikes lower with the stern defense Magwell adapter and fostech echo trigger. Functions flawlessly, bought a 7 in barrel to better fit my suppressor. Shot suppressed tonight for the first time and did great. Would buy again and recomend to my friends often
Damn this is a hoot! Ran like a sewing machine!
We just spent the weekend running the new upper, ran like a dream. 0 issues, ate hollow points and steel cased ammo perfectly. Fit and finish is amazing, nice tight fit to my FM Lower. Highly recommend this, great price, killer customer service.
by Des -
I've got to admit I'm disappointed. Seems the inherent problem with 9mm uppers' feed ramp is prevalent on this one. Glock factory mags seem to do worse than Magpul, but there is a lot of FFTF because the lack of a feed ramp, and not enough bevel. Otherwise it's built really well, and I like the bolt. I haven't decided if I'll return it, or machine it to suit my need. If you want something to run out of the box with a Spikes GLock Lower, I wouldn't recommend this.
Dependable and accurate
by Erik C. -
Got this to go with an FM hybrid lower. Very light weight and portable set up. Functioning has been 100%. Accuracy is excellent, easily shooting into 2" offhand at 25 yards. Been using the 21 round P mags loaded with 20 rounds and CCI Blazer brass 115 gr. ammo.