Glock G17 Gen 5 33-Round High Capacity 9mm Magazine - Flat Dark Earth
- Factory original magazine extended magazine is compatible with all double-stack 9mm Glock handguns
- High strength hardened steel core and feed lips
- Slick and durable high-tech polymer shell
- Flared and angled base plate for fast and easy removal from magazine pouches or mag wells
- Witness holes on back of the magazine
- Ambidextrous magazine catch cuts
- High capacity magazine holds 33-rounds of 9x19mm Luger
- Compatible with all generations of double stack 9mm Glock handguns
- High-visibility enhanced reliability follower
- Durable flat dark earth finish
The magazine is cut to accept left or right-hand magazine releases and features a new high visibility enhanced follower. The new contoured base plate matches the base plate on the Gen5 pistols. Like the handguns they feed, the magazines have been updated with every generation, and the latest generations are no different with a host of subtle enhancements that even further enhance their legendary reliability.
These 33-round high capacity 5th generation magazines with Flat Dark Earth finish are compatible with all generations of 9mm double-stack Glock handguns including the G34, G18, G17, G19X, G19, and G26, as well as many popular pistol caliber carbines.
Ratings & Reviews
Perfect Match With Glock G17 Gen 4 FDE
by WS -
This is a perfect color match with Glock G17 Gen 4 in FDE. Yes it is more brown than tan, but that is Glock's interpretation of FDE.
<br>Don't pay attention to the negative reviews about the color not matching Magpul. That is the fault of the customer for not researching what they are actually purchasing. It is not Glock's nor Primary Arms's fault.
Glock reliability, not FDE.
by DOA -
Bought this to match an FDE build which included an Aero handguard, Magpul grip, and Tailhook stock, all in FDE. The mag functions perfectly, after all, it is Glock. The color though, does not match any of the other FDE parts. I would call it brown as it is significantly darker than what is pictured.
Great Glock qua;ity, wrong color.
by DOA -
Great quality as expected from Glock, but I have to ding them 2 stars for their interpretation of what the color FDE is. I do this realizing that different vendors all have slight variation on the color FDE, but they are all basically tan. These mags aren't even tan, they are brown and don't even come close to my FDE Magpul grip, or my FDE Aero handguard, or my FDE Tailhook stock.