Glock G19 Gen 5 15-Round Magazine - Flat Dark Earth
This is a 5th generation Glock factory original magazine for the G19 and other 9mm double stack Glock handguns. These exceptionally reliable magazines combine a hardened steel core with a high-tech polymer outer shell, allowing Glock magazines to remain reliable even after extraordinary abuse. Why trust anything but the best when it comes to making sure your sidearm feeds reliably?
- Factory original magazine fits flush on Glock G19 handguns
- High strength hardened steel core and feed lips
- Slick and durable high-tech polymer shell
- Flared and angled base plate for fast and easy removal from magazine pouches or mag wells
- Witness holes on back of the magazine
- Ambidextrous magazine catch cuts
- Full capacity magazine holds 15-rounds of 9x19mm Luger
- Compatible with all generations of double stack compact or smaller 9mm Glock handguns
- High-visibility enhanced reliability follower
- Durable flat dark earth (FDE) finish
The magazine is cut to accept left or right-hand magazine releases and features a new high visibility enhanced follower. The new contoured base plate matches the base plate on the Gen5 pistols. Like the handguns they feed, the magazines have been updated with every generation, and the latest generations are no different with a host of subtle enhancements that even further enhance their legendary reliability.
These 15-round full capacity 5th generation magazines with FDE finish are compatible with all generations of 9mm double-stack Glock handguns including the G19 and G26, as well as many popular pistol caliber carbines.
Ratings & Reviews
Poor color match
by Stanley -
Naturually a glock magazine works and works well, but the FDE color is significantly darker than the FDE glock pistol. Glock, not perfection.
Expected functionality, Match Gen 4 19’s FDE frame
by Brian -
Purchased 2. Function great, as expected from Glock. Threw some Vickers base plates on there to tan ‘em out like the rest of my 19 build. They look sweet.
<br>I have a Gen 4 19 and the color matches the frame perfectly, vs previous review. Maybe Gen 5s are different if that’s what was being referred to, but in my experience at least with an FDE Gen 4 19, it’s spot on.